Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pressure

You would think that I would be feeling this immense amount of pressure this week but really, it's just not there. Maybe that means that I am not dedicated enough or maybe that I am just too relaxed of a person, who knows. Today was a great day either way though - I got to work with the lovely Kayly Orr (of no relation to John Orr, whoever that is) and we knocked this portrait assignment out! Here are the great results - I hope you enjoy them :)

Split Lighting
 Rembrandt/ 45-Degree short lighting
 Rembrandt/ 45-degree broad lighting
 Loop lighting
 Butterfly lighting
 Split lighting + a reflector
 Rembrandt + reflector
 Loop + Reflector


Thanks Kayly and Justin for helping me catch up from being sick! I think these turned out really successful...now it's time to work on the final for phase 1! ahh! 


Have a great Sunday everyone, GO BILLS!

No comments:

Post a Comment